Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas tree adventures

Yesterday Davy, my fiance, and I went with his parents to cut down our Christmas trees. We stopped at a few little lots, and then decided to go to a small tree farm we had never visited befor, Garlock Tree Farm. It was AWESOME. They offered free horse drawn carriage rides, pony rides, a petting zoo and little cafe complete with homemade goodies in their barn. The people were really friendly and their tree selection was top notch. We ended up with a great tree that even included pine cones. Since we have a very limited amount of ornaments, I was really pumped. The prices were very competative as well for the cut-your-own tree path.

I wish I had taken a few pictures of the farm. It truly was awesome, and will definetly be returning for the next few years. Atmosphere and first impressions are everything.

Once my tree is decorated I'll post a few pics. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment