1. I love the pattern of the shirt. It fits awesome, and it was only $4.
2. This blazer caught my eye right off the bat. At first I wasn't so sure how I would pull it off, since I don't venture out very far from my sweatshirts and button up shirts. But when i tried it on it just melted onto me. I knew just then I needed to try things out of my comfort zone. Plus the pattern and colors are a combo that I love together. A steal at $10.
3. My Micheal Jackson jacket. This was another piece of clothing that I wasn't sure of on the hanger. I originally picked this out for my friend, but it started to grow on me. After she said she was going to pass on it, I tried it on and instantly fell in love with it. An amazing buy at only $20.
7. I wanted to really transform something that I purchased, so once I saw this candle holder I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to add a little sand to the bottom and place a tea candle in it. It is now my nightlight for when I sleep alone. It's energy efficient. The tea light will burn for about 1.5 hours, so no plug in required. $.99 (score!)
8. The last but not least great find of the day, is this vintage style purse that I found. It has a long chain strap that i can wear around my neck, or I can tuck the chain inside and use the little handles for a clutch style look. This really caught my eye with all the sparkly (shingles?) that make up the bag part. This is probably by far, my favorite find! $12.
8. (cont.) This is a close-up of the bag itself with the handles down if I want to use the chain.
8. (cont.) Here is a look at the inside of the bag. Its in great condition with no tears.
8. (cont.) A close up of the latch that holds it closed and opens when lifted up. Its SO cute!