Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions Uncovered

Whether its losing weight or just trying to be happier everyone always has more than one thing. Some people make it the whole year and others try "hard." Either way we all start off in the same place. An idea.

I have noticed that if it is more than one person attempting to complete something it works out better. Maybe its the support from other people, or even a competative side coming out, the end result is always satisfactory.

So I'm thinking this year I want to create a list and post it up for everyone to see and record my progress. (Located in my pages section) Maybe this will help me stick to everything I want to accomplish. And if anyone wants to post theirs or join me in any of mine your more than welcome too.

Good luck with all your New Year Resolutions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment