Its been much to long since I was able to break out the sewing machine and get crafty. So after the wedding, honeymoon and holidays passed I was really itching to get back into blogging and some diy projects I had planned.
So as one of my new years resolutions I wanted to blow off the dust and start making my magic. Haha or something like that.
A few things that I have started are:
1. A journal for all of the projects I want to try/do.
2. Got more support from the hubby towards what I want to get accomplished.
3. Am using pinterest as a main staple for my projects. This allows me to venture into un-charted territories and give feedback on awesome things we see on there.
4. (This goes along with the last one, but I think warrents it's own bullet) Trying to expand my talents. For example trying things I never actually thought of doing; upholstering, painting of furniture..etc.
5. More eager to start and continue something important to me.
6. Ending on an even number!