Thursday, June 7, 2012

Color Combo Cards

Since I picked up a ton of great new nail colors for spring along with some discounted crackle polishes, I wanted to figure out what the crackles would look like over the new colors. Last time I painted each finger a different color with a crackle over it, but wasn't so fond of the multi-colored nails! haha

So this is what I came up with.

A while ago I picked up a few storage boxes that had some large index cards that I had no idea what to do with. Finally found a use for them!

1. Make 1 card for every base color you want to try

2. Paint slots of base coat for as many top coats as you want to pair the base with. In my case I wanted to try my 5 crackles. 


3. Next to the base coat I labeled the top coats I was gunna paint over the base.

4. Finished painting the top coats of crackle on my base coat samples. 


No comments:

Post a Comment